‘Dance of the Decadent Dolls’ was the theme for attendees of the latest Walter’s Wardrobe event, and once again I had the delight of capturing the day unfolding.
For an extensive write-up (and behind-the-scenes photos), please do check out this excellently-detailed blog entry by Jen Brook, here.
Thanks once again to absolutely everyone involved, and to those brave enough to leave lovely testimonials on the film!!
In Part 2 of 2, I’ll be sharing some images I took from the event. Meanwhile, be sure to sign up to the next event – Jen has already planned another sensational theme, in an impressive venue!
- Models: Ivory Flame, Ayla Rose, Jaye Yip and Rebecca Cordell
- MUAs: Olivia Morewood, Sophie Battersby and Abigail Pulleyn
- MUA Assistant: Rachel Doig
- Designer: Rosie Red Corsetry
- Millinery and Styling Assistant: Donna Graham
- Giant Flower & Pom Pom Design: Pom Pom Studio UK
- Giant Boat Design: Tiffany Maksymow & Rob Kirby
- BTS Photographer: Bentham Imaging
- BTS Cinematographer: Richard Wakefield